In a few hours I'm heading to Mississauga for the night then flying out at 9am tomorrow. We'll be arriving in Seoul at 5:30pm Korean time on Thusday (4:30am here).
Packing has been a nightmare - I think only about 1/3 of the stuff I had planned to take actually fit into my suitcases, but they are ready to go after hours of re-arranging. Let's hope Korea has my size of clothing and footwear. I need to re-stock!
Thanks to everyone at home for all of the well-wishes. I'll really miss of of you :)
What I'm looking forward to:
- missing an entire Canadian winter
- experiencing a new culture... food, language, customs, EVERYTHING
- traveling around southeast Asia
- working with kids again after long year away from coaching
What I'll miss the most:
- my wonderful friends and family
- Dexter, my puppy
- living on the lake and all the fun that summer brings
- slices from pizza villa
- the amazing tri group at the Y
My packed suitcases and one sad puppy
Well that's my last blog post from Canada ... I'll update from Korea (!!!!) as soon as I can. We're scheduled to attend an orientation in Seoul until the 30th, before moving into our apartment in Busan, so I'll let everyone know how things are going as soon as I have time and internet access.